Current + Fave Bujo Supplies!




Ahhh! I have been so excited to share what goes into making my bullet journal run! I have pretty much used the same materials since I started 2 years ago. I am one of those "if it's not broken, don't fix it" type of people. However, I do love trying all different types of supplies when I find things, but normally I stick to the same things when I put together different spreads in my journal.

So here is all the items I use every time!



I previously used the Leuchtturm1917 Medium A5 Dotted Notebook - White for 2 years. This style journal was my absolute favorite and probably the most popular among bullet journalists. However, I DO NOT recommend the color white. Mine always got so dirty looking that I would always have to wipe it off with a Clorox wipe.

Image result for leuchtturm1917 white

I just recently switched (within the last month) to the Scribbles That Matters B5 Dotted Notebook - Black. I switched to this one because it was larger than the Leuchtturm. I have large handwriting and large doodles, so that is mainly the only reason I switched.

Image result for scribbles that matter B5


Next up are my fave fine liners! I have 2 different brands that are pretty much the same to me so I normally just pull one out of my bag.

First up is the first ones I ever used, The Faber-Castell PITT Artist Pen - Small, Fine, Medium, Brush - All in color Black. They have lasted me quite a while without running out so I am very impressed. However, if you have "hard" handwriting like me (push down harder than normal when writing), than these will flatten out kind of quickly. The Small size was a little too small for what I normally do, so it kind of flattened out to the same size as the Fine, which I use a lot.

Related image

Next up is a new fine liner that I tried - Pigma Micron - 03,05, 08, and Brush. All in the color Black. They do have more sizes but these are the main ones that I use daily. I have only used these for about a month or 2, so I am not sure how long they will last.


Alright....on to pencils. I honestly have no favorite pencils. One time I went to Wal-Mart when they had all the school supplies out and just got a 12 pack of Pen Gear Mechanical Pencils when they were on sale. I draw everything out before I start with fine liners because I am very OCD. I use the pencils very light and never have any issues when erasing them. 
Speaking of erasing, the eraser is also from Wal-Mart during school supplies season and it is the Paper Mate Pink Pearl Eraser


Image result for Pen Gear Mechanical Pencils



Now onto my absolute favorite supplies......MARKERS!


I have 2 different brands of markers that I use. First up is the famous Tombow Duel Brush Pens. I honestly love these, but unfortunately they are very expensive. I only have 2 different color packs of these and I am hoping to get more in the future (maybe a Christmas gift idea?).

Tombow Dual Brush Pen Color Chart (Have: N65, N79, N95,  879, 977, 192, 245, 451, 476, 491, 553, 565, 679, 847, 946, 025, 090, 772, 873, 800, 942 )

The other markers I use most of the time are the Crayola Super Tips. I use these most of the time because you can get 100 different colors for very little money! They work great, but I have noticed they do run out of ink kind of fast depending how much you use them. One thing that I wished they had where either names of the colors on them or numbers. I had to create my own numbers for the colors so I didn't have to test all 20 different shades of blue to find the exact one I wanted to use.


The last 2 items I have our white pens. I recently got these for my birthday as a gift after really wanting them. Both of these are good, but I am hoping something better is out there that I haven't discovered yet.

The first one is a non-popular one, and one I never heard of before, but it is called the Creative Devotion markers. I only have the Gold and White. The Gold works wonders, but the White is not very vibrant. I normally have to go over the letters 2 or 3 times to make the white not blend in with the color under it.

Image result for creative devotion pens

The last item on my supplies list is the Gelly Roll White Pen. I have seen this item on multiple Bullet Journalist's pages so I thought I should try it out for myself, and I must say, I do love it. It is thin so I have to make my lines a little thicker when using it. I might look to see if they have any others that our a little bit thicker. But I do recommend it for sure!




Since I went over all my supplies, I guess I should let you know what I keep it all in right? haha. I have 2 different carriers, so my first one is my small bag that I use to keep my fine liners, and the current months theme colors in. This is a bag that I got a few years back when my husband bought me the Hand Lettering 101 & 201 Books. This is my absolute favorite bag! It holds A LOT of pens, pencils, erasers, markers, and other junk that I probably need to take out haha.



Also, these books are GREAT for people wanting to improve their calligraphy! Start with the 101 book because it will walk you through different types of calligraphy, letters, numbers, styles, and much much more!






Well we have made it through just a few of my current faves! I hope this helps anyone who is needing a few tips or reviews about some of these products!


I will talk to y'all in my next post!

♡Haylie

















Comments

Popular Posts